Are you as excited as we are for this new swap we announced next week? Are you just biting at the bit to get in on the action? Well it’s time! Sign-ups are officially open-but first you need to make sure you have all the info, so here it is…
Your Swap Objective
Send a package worth $15-$30 that includes at least one mug, one book, and other book and mug-related goodies to your partner. Once you’ve received your package and enjoyed it, take photos of the loot and write up a good post showing off your fun stuff and link it up with our recap.
Note: This swap is open to internationally on the contingency that someone from your continent/country or who is willing to ship there signs up. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee this, but we are happy to let you know as soon as we do whether or not you will be able to participate if you are outside of the USA.
Your Package Must Include
- 1 Mug
- 1 Book from your partner’s wishlist
- Other book-related and mug-related goodies – bookmarks, coffee, hot cocoa, etc.
Important Dates to Remember
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, January 4th
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, January 11th
- Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, January 13th
- Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, January 23rd
- Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, January 27th
We feel that it is important that we provide a great space for everyone involved, which means we do have guidelines that must be followed in order to ensure everyone is having an enjoyable experience and getting their fair shake. Failure to comply with any of these rules could earn you a spot on our blacklist, which keeps you from being allowed into further swaps. We do share that blacklist with other swap hosts on other blogs too if requested, so make sure you don’t end up on it.
If for any reason you cannot meet one of the following rules or deadlines, you must contact us ASAP at email@example.com to work it out and avoid being blacklisted. Flaking wont be tolerated.
- After being accepted you must post on your blog about the swap or put the button above in your active sidebar within three days of getting your acceptance email.
- This can be it’s own post, or tack it on to a post you’re already writing, just make sure you include the button and a link back to the swap sign-ups so other swappers can join in on the fun.
- If you choose to put it in your sidebar, it needs to link to this page and stay in your sidebar during the length of the swap
- Your package must be include the required theme elements and be within the price range.
- It should also be a package that you yourself would love to receive.
- Packages absolutely must be mailed out by the deadline listed above.
- Tracking is REQUIRED on all packages. No exceptions. The tracking number is to be sent to your partner and the swap hosts within three days of the package being shipped.
- If you ship directly from another site you must pass on the tracking/order number they provide.
- USPS does provide free tracking on packages now-so it is not difficult to comply with.
- You must respond to all emails from hosts within a timely manner.
- After receiving your package you must post about it on your blog-it is non-negotiable.
- Your post must include:
- Photos of the package and what your received.
- The swap button & a link back to CGSwaps.com
- A link to your partner’s blog
- Your post must include:
Sign-Ups for the Book and a Cuppa Swap are closed!
Book and a Cuppa Swappers
These are the wonderful Book & a Cuppa Swappers who will be joining us!
Link-up only after you have received the confirmation email saying you are accepted into the swap. Links must go directly to the post you posted regarding signing up.