Your Swap Objective
Send a spook-tastic package of goodies to your Halloween-loving partner.
Note: This swap is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
- Halloween related goodies
- At least 5 Items
- Value of $20-$40
Important Dates to Remember
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, September 19th
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, September 26th
- Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, September 28th
- Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, October 15th
- Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, October 19th
We feel that it is important that we provide a great space for everyone involved, which means we do have guidelines that must be followed in order to ensure everyone is having an enjoyable experience and getting their fair shake. Failure to comply with any of these rules could earn you a spot on our blacklist, which keeps you from being allowed into further swaps. We do share that blacklist with other swap hosts on other blogs too if requested, so make sure you don’t end up on it.
If for any reason you cannot meet one of the following rules or deadlines, you must contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to work it out and avoid being blacklisted. Flaking wont be tolerated.
- After being accepted you must post on your blog about the swap or put the button above in your active sidebar within three days of getting your acceptance email.
- This can be its own post, or tack it on to a post you’re already writing, just make sure you include the button and a link back to the swap sign-ups so other swappers can join in on the fun.
- If you choose to put it in your sidebar, it needs to link to this post and stay in your sidebar during the length of the swap
- Your package must be include the required theme elements and be within the price range.
- It should also be a package that you yourself would love to receive.
- Packages absolutely must be mailed out by the deadline listed above.
- Tracking is REQUIRED on all packages. No exceptions. The tracking number is to be sent to your partner and the swap hosts within three days of the package being shipped.
- If you ship directly from another site you must pass on the tracking/order number they provide.
- USPS does provide free tracking on packages now-so it is not difficult to comply with.
- You must respond to all emails from hosts within a timely manner.
- After receiving your package you must post about it on your blog-it is non-negotiable.
- Your post must include:
- Photos of the package and what your received.
- The swap button & a link back to CGSwaps.com
- A link to your partner’s blog
- Your post must include:
Sign-Ups are Closed!
These are the wonderful Swapoween Swappers who will be joining us!
Link-up only after you have received the confirmation email saying you are accepted into the swap. Links must go directly to the post you posted regarding signing up.